Corrina's Candles proudly uses American Grown, All Natural Soy Wax. Our wax is dye free and additive free. Our fragrance oils contain essential oils and are phthalate free.
The choice to use soy wax was simple: We are supporting American farmers and the local economy. Soy beans are a sustainable source. Soy is an eco-friendly alternative to paraffin wax. With soy, you will get the best, long lasting burn, without the harsh chemicals and toxins found in other candles.
Cotton Wick Care:
We recommend using the following burning techniques to get the very best burn for every session:
- Keep your candle away from drafts, curtains, animals, children, etc. and burn on a flame retardant surface.
- Keep your wick trimmed at 1/4" prior to each use. This will keep the wicks from smoking and causing soot.
- The first burn should take the longest. Please allow 2-4 hours to burn attended.
- Soy wax has a "memory." Meaning when you burn a soy candle and then extinguish it, the next time you burn it, the soy candle wax will melt across as far as it did the first time.
- Allow the wax to melt all the way out to the edge to create a 1/4" melting pool for each burning session. This is where the fragrance is released. Each burning session should last no longer than 4 hours.
- Do not burn candle when wax is 1/2" or less from the bottom of the container
- Your all natural soy candle is dye free and hand-poured. We do not use additives or stabilizers. Depending on the fragrance and lighting, the wax may take on hues of white, cream, and sometimes yellow . This does not affect the candle.
- Your candle is hand-poured in small batches. Results may vary.
Wood Wick Care:
In 2017 we began to offer wood wicks in addition to cotton wicks.
We recommend using the following burning techniques for the wood wick candles:
- Wood Wick candles are trimmed and ready for its first burn.
- The wick may require a few lights to establish a proper flame.
- Candle should not exceed a 4-6 hour burn time.
- Candle will extiguish itself when it gets to the clip.
- There will be an inche of wax left over for safety reasons. Please discard or repurpose your jar at this point.
- Never leave a lit candle unattended.
We highly recommend repurposing your jar, after the completion of your candle.
Room Spray Care:
In 2020 we started offering hand made Room + Linen Sprays.
Our room sprays are perfect for freshening up any space in your home with your favorite fragrance.
Spray on curtains, linen, clothes, in bathrooms, bedrooms, living rooms, etc.
Room Spray Care:
- Shake before use
- Product may be a milky color depending on fragrance notes.
- Store away from direct sunlight
- All room sprays are hand made in small batches. Products may vary.
Thank you for letting Corrina's Candles to be apart of your home.